GWDAW-8 Registration Information
Not sure yet?
Join the general announcements mailing list
for more information. (You can also browse the announcements archive
to see previous circulars.)
You can choose to register now and request billing by postal mail.
If you choose this option, you may pay your bill by postal mail or you may pay on-site.
Payment is due by Wednesday December 17, 2003.
The organizers of GWDAW-8 encourage you to register early.
Registration Fee Schedule
The registration fee schedule for GWDAW-8 is:
- US $180.00 on or before November 25, 2003
- US $190.00 after November 25, 2003
The registration fee includes the costs of the conference banquet on the evening of Wednesday, December 17,
and luncheon served at the conference site on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, December 17-19.
With regard to the fee schedule, your date of registration is the date you submit registration information to the UCCE.
There are five ways to register:
- Register online.
- Register by telephone:
Call +1 414-227-3200 or +1 800-222-3623 during regular business hours (08:00-17:00 U.S. Central Time).
Note: You will need to specify the Program Number: M04 B90 7800-1203
- Register by fax:
Print and complete the registration form,
Indicate your method of payment. Include payment information, if appropriate. Fax to:
+1 414-227-3146 or +1 800-399-4896.
- Register by postal mail:
Print and complete the registration form,
Indicate your method of payment. Include payment information, if appropriate. Mail to:
School of Continuing Education
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Milwaukee, WI 53293-0491 USA
- Register on-site at the reception on Tuesday, December 16, 2003. For fastest service, complete a copy of the
registration form in advance.
VERY IMPORTANT: Please register only once. Participants who register using more than one method
(e.g. via web form and via fax) may experience processing delays and/or billing errors.
- If you believe you have submitted incorrect information, please call the UCCE
or write email to the Workshop Secretary.
- If you registered without paying and would like to pay, please wait until your Confirmation and Invoice document
arrives by postal mail. A remittance stub is attached.
- If you do not receive your Confirmation and Invoice document within 14 days
after your name is added to the List of Registered Participants,
please write email to the Workshop Secretary.
Methods of Payment
- Online registration: American Express, MasterCard, VISA.
- Telephone and fax registration: American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Purchase Order, Money Order, Business Check, Personal Check.
Be sure to indicate your method of payment. You can request that a bill be sent to you via postal mail.
- Postal mail registration: American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Purchase Order, Money Order, Business Check, Personal Check.
You can mail your payment with your registration form. If you do not, a bill will be sent to you via postal mail.
Note: The registration process is administered by the conference site (UCCE), a facility operated by the
UWM School of Continuing Education. UCCE personnel may refer to the conference as a
"course" or "program".
After You Register
After your registration is processed, confirmation will be sent to you via postal mail.
In addition, your name, instituition, and country will be added to the
list of registered participants page,
and your email address will be added to the
GWDAW-8 participant mailing list.
(Members of the participant mailing list can customize their subscriptions and view the list archive at the URL given here.)
You need not wait until your name is listed to submit an abstract.
These lists are maintained as information becomes available to the webmaster. They are updated as follows:
- Online registrations: Lists are typically updated within one business day.
- Telephone and fax registrations: Lists are typically updated within one week.
- Postal mail registrations: Lists are typically updated within two weeks.
- On-site registrations: Lists will be updated as time permits.
Contact the webmaster with a reminder if you have not
been added to the lists as indicated here, or by the time you receive your Confirmation and Invoice
document via postal mail.
Don't forget to book a room at the hotel!