Next: Function: Get_Fmax()
Up: GRASP Routines: Waveforms from
Previous: Function: calculate_testmass_phase()
float Get_Duration(float f1, float f2, float m1, float m2)
Calculates how many seconds it takes for the system to evolve
from the initial frequency to final frequency ,
i.e. the ``duration'' of a chirp.
- f1: Input. The initial frequency in Hertz.
- f2: Input. The final frequency in Hertz.
- m1: Input. The mass of the first body in units of the solar
- m2: Input. The mass of the second body in units of the solar
- Return value: Output. The duration of the chirp in seconds or a value if an error
occurred (if has not been calculated).
- Author: Serge Droz, email@example.com
- Comments: You must have read in the data files and calculated
for this to work.