Next: Function: LS_phas_and_freq()
Up: GRASP Routines: Supernovae and
Previous: Structure: LS_physical_constants
void LS_freq_deriv(float t, float u, float dudt)
This function gives the derivative of frequency (actually, which
is the frequency divided by the maximum frequency) as a function of
time, (see ()). The amplitude
must be declared
and assigned a value as an external variable called A.
The arguments are:
- t: Input. The time at which the derivative is to be taken.
- u: Input. An array of initial values (in this case, containing
exactly one element) of the dependent variables (in this case, only ).
- dudt: Output. An array of derivatives (in this case, containing
exactly one element) of derivates of the dependent variables (in this case,
- Authors: Warren G. Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comments: This function is required by numerical recipes odeint. See
the numerical recipes manual for more information.