Next: Function: mxAvg_inv_spec
Previous: Function: getfri
Filters data through a grid of matched filters.
- m1 and m2: equal length vectors specifying the
filters to use.
- data: vector containing the data to be filtered.
- srate: sampling frequency of the data in Hz.
- flo: low frequency cutoff for the detector in Hz.
- fri: vector containing the calibration data from the instrument.
- snr_max: vector with the same length as m1 and
m2. It contains the maximum value of the SNR for each filter.
- timestart: vector with the same length as snr_max
which specifies the time in seconds (relative to the first time stamp) at
which the corresponding filter reached the value contained in snr_max
- Author: Steve Drasco, email@example.com
- Comments: None.