Review Committee Meeting Monday 28 January 2008 08:00 Pacific / 11:00 Eastern
Minutes: Monday 28 January 2008 08:00 Pacific / 11:00 Eastern
Agenda and Contact Info
- Review of BurstMDC Simulation
InterCall telecon service:
Phone: 1-866-380-5536, participant code: 435 672 9587 #
International callers ++1-816-249-4731 with same code
International access numbers (~10 cents/min surcharge for LIGO Lab):
Paris 017 080 7156 ;
Lyon 042 603 0036 ;
Germany toll-free 0800 182 1591 ;
Berlin 030 726 167 371 ;
Rome 00645 217 080 ;
UK toll-free 0808 234 7914 ;
London 0203 107 0293
Handy participant command: Press *6 ["*M"] to mute, #6 to unmute
- Review of BurstMDC Simulation GPS utilities code [HTML ]
Patrick is going through dependency trees. Will report next week.
- general: would be easier just doing basic arithmetic
operations on int64 nanoseconds
- general: choice of floor vs. fix vs. normal rounding --
would like operation and inverse operation to indeed be
- gpssum: probable bug when gps times are negative
- general: prefer 1e9 to 1000000000.0 etc.
- Do tests of the add, diff, cmp functions roughly
like this: step with increments of 0.1 s from -10 s (relative
to the GPS epoch) to +10 s for t1 and t2 and compute the
various relations... add(t1,t2), diff(t1,t2), cmp(t1,t2).
- Do tests to make sure that time2gps(gps2time(t)) is
a no-op. Try this for various sub-ns rounding cases, for
both positive and negative times.
$Id: minutes-2008-01-28.html,v 1.3 2008/02/04 15:58:16 jolien Exp $