Review Committee Meeting Monday June 30 2008 08:00 Pacific / 11:00 Eastern
Minutes: Monday June 30 2008 08:00 Pacific / 11:00 Eastern
Agenda and Contact Info
- Update on status of S5 1st Year Burst Search Paper [ HTML ]
- Reports from Burst Review Teams
- Review of BurstMDC Simulation
- BurstMDC Bulletin Board [ HTML ]
InterCall telecon service:
Phone: 1-866-380-5536, participant code: 435 672 9587 #
International callers ++1-816-249-4731 with same code
International access numbers (~10 cents/min surcharge for LIGO Lab):
Paris 017 080 7156 ;
Lyon 042 603 0036 ;
Germany toll-free 0800 182 1591 ;
Berlin 030 726 167 371 ;
Rome 00645 217 080 ;
UK toll-free 0808 234 7914 ;
London 0203 107 0293
Handy participant command: Press *6 ["*M"] to mute, #6 to unmute
- Proposed new time for this meeting to facilitate
Shourov's attendance: 11:00 am US/Pacific. Will propose
change and see if there are any significant conflicts.
- Update on status of S5 1st Year Burst Search Paper: None.
- Reports from Burst Review Teams: None.
- Review of BurstMDC Simulation - Code Changes for Release BurstMDC_S5_R3
- Reviewed diff for calibsimfd.m
- Mistake in comment: no A and G as returned vars.
- Reviewed diff for detproj.m: comment change.
- Reviewing diff for graven.m
- Moved helper functions out of this code.
- Need to look at httsums.
- Need to look at httctr.
- Note: detproj still uses the LWL -- does this
need to be changed for HF search?
- detMaxStrain: Absolute value?
- How does ADC work? Check how samples are
computed. For example, for sample 1, does this
result from integrating over the interval [1,2)?
Or from [0.5,1.5)? Or from (0,1]? Hypothesis:
it is the first. Need to know for code in large
change block below line 322.
- Got to line 322.
- A.O.B.: None.
$Id: minutes-2008-06-30.html,v 1.3 2008/07/07 14:41:33 jolien Exp $