Review Committee Meeting Monday January 26 2009 08:00 Pacific / 11:00 Eastern
Minutes: Monday January 26 2009 08:00 Pacific / 11:00 Eastern
Agenda and Contact Info
InterCall telecon service:
Phone: 1-866-380-5536, participant code: 435 672 9587 #
International callers ++1-816-249-4731 with same code
International access numbers [ HTML ]
Handy participant command: Press *6 ["*M"] to mute, #6 to unmute
- Question about Q-Pipeline in Year 1. Question about
Omega-Pipeline in Year 2. At present assume business as
usual. Should have deadlines so that this review doesn't
hold up the publication.
- Review Schedule: LSC Meeting starts March 15.
Want to have paper draft + team reports by March 1.
Teams should be concluding reviews, writing reports, and
making presentation to the Review Committee by mid-February.
First draft of the paper by Feb 4 -- all material needs to
be given to Sergey by that time.
- GRB search -- somewhat on track review-wise. Similar
- Cosmic String search -- assume this is going ahead.
- First year papers: HF search -- tweaked Brennan and
calibration team, not sure what the status is. Time dependent
correction factors are needed.
- LF paper -- not had a chance to look at the paper,
not sure if I'll have a chance.
- Giovanni is finding a discrepancy for one waveform b/w
first and second year. Perhaps this needs to be examined.
Perhaps there is a problem with the injections in the first
year? Need to check.
- Goal is to get S5y1 papers to executive by Feb 19.
LF search probably needs a week or so circulation to the
collaboration prior. Directory is here.
$Id: minutes-2009-01-26.html,v 1.2 2009/01/26 16:42:21 jolien Exp $