Review Committee Meeting Monday May 18 2009 08:00 Pacific / 11:00 Eastern
Minutes: Monday May 18 2009 08:00 Pacific / 11:00 Eastern
Agenda and Contact Info
InterCall telecon service:
Phone: 1-866-380-5536, participant code: 435 672 9587 #
International callers ++1-816-249-4731 with same code
International access numbers [ HTML ]
Handy participant command: Press *6 ["*M"] to mute, #6 to unmute
- Ben Owen will take over as review chair in July.
- Next two burst review meetings are cancelled.
- Equinox report: can material from this be made public?
Not all of the material but some of it. Perhaps the review committee
could look at a stripped-down version of material that group might
want to present?
- GRB -- final presentation was made at Arcadia meeting? Final
draft needs to be produced, reviewed, circulated. Hopefully will
go to exec committee in June.
- Omega review: goal is end of June.
- Get a report from the review team chairs about timeline for
drafting review documents and giving presentations to the committee.
- Would like a near final draft of paper. Just recently resolved
the discrepance between Omega and cWB analyses (different livetimes
for H1H2 analysis 20%, time removed by L1 by Cat2 or Cat3 flags was
kept in the H1H2 analysis with Omega but not cWB). BIC will be a
paragraph in the discussion. EGC calibration uncertainties, not
clear how to include them, not going to be in the UL. However, the
efficiencies in the tables have these uncertainties.
- Discussion of uncertainties: efficiency curves are not expanded
by the uncertainties but the values in the table. Note: in S5 the
efficiency curves themselves had a systematic and statistical
- EGC needs to provide calibration uncertainties.
$Id: minutes-2009-05-18.html,v 1.1 2009/05/18 15:54:40 jolien Exp $