Review Committee Meeting Monday August 31 2009 08:00 Pacific / 11:00 Eastern
Minutes: Monday August 31 2009 08:00 Pacific / 11:00 Eastern
Agenda and Contact Info
- S5y2/VSR1 all-sky analysis reports
- S5y2/VSR1 all-sky paper draft
On EVO use "bersten" to get in, or phone bridge ID 37598 and "6519" to get in.
- Present: Owen, Salemi, Prodi, Chassande-Mottin, Drago, Shawhan, Flaminio, Hughey, Klimenko, Kanner, Katsavounidis, Hello, Heng, Gouaty, Robertson, Bosi
- S5y2/VSR1 all-sky analyses
- cWB (Gouaty): Need to look more at Equinox Event, other zero-lag triggers which didn't make final cuts.
- Omega (Kanner): Need to check loudest missed injections (hrss around 1e-19), finish checking post-processing scripts.
- (Gouaty: did look at loudest cWB missed injections, all but of order 0.1% were lousy beam patterns as they should be. No significant pattern to remaining 0.1%.)
- EGC (Flaminio): Need to check Bizouard's re-processing of data having removed injections from psd, also understand real low-frequency cutoff (paper now has wrong number).
- Summary: Still a few sanity checks, nothing to prevent provisionally moving forward with paper while keeping in mind some numbers might change slightly. Better picture should emerge at next week's telecon.
- S5y2/VSR1 all-sky paper
- Gouaty sent some comments by e-mail, only one so far.
- Flaminio has read up to appendices, likes it including Equinox Event. But title and abstract imply we searched GEO600 data, while it was only used for checking the EE.
- Hughey has read it, some issues with EE wording but not crucial.
- Summary: we'll shake the bushes for further reads, Owen and Heng will read, and Flaminio will finish. Announce to burst group at Wednesday's telecon.
$Id: minutes-2009-08-31.html,v 1.2 2009/08/31 16:35:17 owen Exp $