Review Committee Meeting Monday September 28 2009 08:00 Pacific / 11:00 Eastern
Minutes: Monday September 28 2009 08:00 Pacific / 11:00 Eastern
Agenda and Contact Info
- S5y2/VSR1 all-sky analysis reports
- S5y2/VSR1 all-sky paper draft
On EVO use "bersten" to get in, or phone bridge ID 37598 and "6519" to get in.
- Present: Owen, Hughey, Shawhan, Klimenko, Hello, Robertson, Bosi
- S5y2/VSR1 all-sky analyses
- EGC review report: Klimenko would like more detail on loud missed injections, but since it's not used in upper limits it's OK for this one.
- Omega review report: Says "in progress" checking Hanford outlier and loud injections, will ping Kanner.
- cWB review report: Where? Ping Sutton to link.
- S5y2/VSR1 all-sky paper
- Main issue is BBH merger result. Klimenko has found an error in his previous document. Owen has some ideas how to calculate it a different way, will circulate. We need to converge, but it's probably not big.
- Klimenko has been collecting small comments on paper, will clean them up and e-mail when done. Then we'll give more.
- Question of bibliography raises a broader issue: Easiest way to get it consistently is copy SLAC-SPIRES bibtex entries, though they require slight reformatting. We should do that as a standard thing. Also arXiv author list (which these automated readers use) is starting to get standardized.
- Next telecon will be largely dedicated to astro conversion. This pops up in many contexts and we need to get it right once and for all.
$Id: minutes-2009-09-28.html,v 1.2 2009/09/28 15:49:03 owen Exp $