S4 LIGO-GEO Burst Review Committee Meeting Wednesday 28 November 2007 12:00 Eastern
Minutes: Wednesday 28 November 2007 10:00 Eastern
Agenda and Contact Info
- Status of action items from previous telecon.
- Walk-through of (incoherent) Waveburst 3-detector vs. 4-detector codes.
4 detector case: [ CVS ]
InterCall telecon service:
USA (toll-free): 1-866-616-1738
UK (toll-free): 0800 073 8914
Italy (toll-free): 800-906-494
Germany (toll-free): 0800-1014-907
participant code: 251 288 9495#
- Status of action items from previous telecon
- (Klimenko) Circulate document on analytic sensitivity estimates for WB+CP in S4
DONE - linked on bulletin board.
- (Yakushin) Send links to segment lists, DQ flags for cWB.
DONE - linked offf bulletin board.
- (Klimenko) resampled efficiencies for cWB
PENDING. Resampled triggers provided to Hughey, but the waveform
type was not included ("injection type" field in the trigger file wasn't filled).
Yakushin has since corrected this omission and resent the data to Hughey.
Walk-through of (incoherent) Waveburst 3-detector vs. 4-detector codes.
- We got through most of the scripts. No significant issues were identified. We will
finish the script reviews next week.
$Id: minutes-2007-11-28.html,v 1.6 2008/01/16 13:01:19 psutton Exp $