S4 LIGO-GEO Burst Review Committee Meeting Wednesday 16 April 2008 10:00 Eastern
Agenda and minutes of the weekly LIGO-GEO S4 Bursts Review telecon, held Wednesdays at 10:00 Eastern time.
Agenda and Contact Info
- Status of the paper. [ most recent version 1.27 / April 09 ]
- Discussion of further checks/tests.
Factor of 2 discrepancy between predicted and measured hrss50% points for cWB.
[ Figure 8 with predictions (PDF) ]
Look at injections for one of the loudest injection scales. Missed injections should be those with lowest antenna response factors.
- Factor of 2 discrepancy between predicted and measured hrss50% points for cWB.
- Discussion of proposed timeline for completion of review
- Mon Apr 28: Authors present final version of paper to LIGO-GEO review committee.
- Mon May 05: LIGO-GEO review committee gives all-clear; presents paper and review report to burst review committee.
- Mon May 12: burst review committee gives all-clear; paper sent to ExecComm.
- Thu May 15: present to ExecComm
InterCall telecon service: USA (toll-free): 1-866-616-1738 UK (toll-free): 0800 073 8914 Italy (toll-free): 800-906-494 Germany (toll-free): 0800-1014-907 participant code: 251 288 9495#