S4 LIGO-GEO Burst Review Committee Meeting Wednesday 7 May 2008 10:00 Eastern
Agenda and minutes of the weekly LIGO-GEO S4 Bursts Review telecon, held Wednesdays at 10:00 Eastern time.
Agenda and Contact Info
- Updates on outstanding action items.
- Igor generated new simulation trigger lists and cross-check efficiency tables for the incoherent pipeline. Laura produced new efficiency curves for the incoherent pipeline. Both the WB+CP efficiencies are in agreement with each other. The results are posted [ here ]
- Igor produced the live time table for all lags for the final WB+CP segments.
- Status of the paper. [ HEAD version ]
- new trigger lists (background and zero lag) for the WB+CP analysis should be produced (Siong,Laura)
- script for production of trigger lists should be posted (Siong)
- script for application of the CP PP cuts should be posted (Siong)
- redo Figure 4 with the correct live time calculated by Igor (Siong) publish live time table
- redo Figure 3 (Siong). Ascii file with data points has been distributed by Igor.
- review text in section 5.1 for discrepancies (Siong, Sergey)
- Figure 5 is Final
- redo Figure 7 (Siong, Igor)
- redo Figure 8 (Siong)
- Table 2 is Final
- produce Q-scans of 2 outliers with Zg>8
- proposed time table to finalize the paper
- complete all suggested changes and present the paper to the LG review on May 9-10.
- discuss the paper during the s4-ligogeo review call on May 14
- present paper to the burst review on May 19
InterCall telecon service: USA (toll-free): 1-866-616-1738 UK (toll-free): 0800 073 8914 Italy (toll-free): 800-906-494 Germany (toll-free): 0800-1014-907 participant code: 251 288 9495#