LSC-Virgo Burst Analysis Working Group

Navigation

Burst Group Home
Wiki
ExtTrig Home
CBC Group Home
LSC, LIGO, Virgo

Documents

'How-to' docs
Agendas/minutes
[2008, 2007, earlier]
Talks/Posters [pre-wiki]
Papers
Paper plans
White papers
ViewCVS

Investigations

Analysis projects
Old notebook [General, S2, S3, S4, S5]
Virgo workarea
External collabs

Review

Main review page
Telecons

Minutes of 2008-Nov-26 S5 QPipeline Review Teleconference

-p

Attendance

Shourov Chatterji, Jonah Kanner, Isabel Leonor, Dave Reitze

Minutes by Jonah

Announcements

Will present review to main review committee on Monday phone call

Discussion


Minutes by Jonah

- Plan to present review on Monday Dec. 1st main review call.

Jonah shows update on post-processing scripts
  ** Done, except for outstanding issue with mis-documented cut
  ** Completeness suggests checking plot scripts.
  ** We discuss mis-documented cut.  Jonah and Shourov will check it more 
     carefully.

Dave, on Monday, will say that review committee is happy with search.

Discuss calibration uncertainty MDC study 
    - it may or may not have to be done, depending on larger review committee
    recommendation
    -  Dave will flag it, and see how Jolien and other reviewers feel.

Shourov still has some plots to make.

Loudest Events Table:  No reviewers have picked out particular event 
candidates.  Discussion of table, but notice that most events show up
around 60 Hz.  Nothing looks especially convincing.  Dave will take a look
before Monday.  

Review document will have to wait until new year.

Are we worried about missed injections?
 -->Jonah says there is no obvious reason to worry about this.
 -->We will flag this as something that we didn't look at.  

Sub-committee agrees that we, barring any strange issues arising in outstanding items, we are prepared to sign off on the review!!!!!

Action Items

$Id: minutes_20081126.html,v 1.1 2008/11/26 23:14:22 jkanner Exp $