X-Pipeline Review Meeting Monday 5 May 2008 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
Minutes: Monday 5 May 2008 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
- Looked at a sample output page from a S3 GRB [ HTML ]
- Is 1s segmenting too short to accurately resolve
features for whitening? Perhaps LPF needs to be made
more fine-grained in frequency?
- How is data conditioning done? To keep it 1s long?
Need to look at code when we get there.
- Sensitivity to incoherent null streams: H1 missing.
Because it goes to zero?
- plusinc vs. plusenergy plot: spread seems to decrease.
Is this just logscale? Expect constant spread or increasing.
Nice to have equaitons for this plot. GW will deviate from
diagonal on lower right.
- nullinc vs. nullenergy. If the detectors had the same
sensitivity curves, nullinc = plusinc. GW will deviate from
diagonal on upper left.
$Id: minutes-2008-05-05.html,v 1.1 2008/05/12 14:09:24 jolien Exp $