X-Pipeline Review Meeting Monday 16 June 2008 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
Agenda: Monday 16 June 2008 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
Update from LSC-Virgo meeting.
- X-Pipeline to be used for UL results in S5 GRB paper.
- Extra reviewers volunteered: Searle, Raffai, 1 TBD from Prodi's group.
Code walk-through: m2html documentation for revision 2301 [ web ]
- 283: Does code crash and burn if nChParams wrong?
- 299: Production run: no third column so channelVirtualNames
is same as channelNames.
- What happens if you have two channels from one detector?
- 431: Should have a graceful exit rather than just crash
if eventFileName is empty.
- 426: Should have an error check to make sure timeOffsets
is same size as nChLines.
- Got to line 505.
$Id: minutes-2008-06-16.html,v 1.4 2008/06/16 17:05:57 jolien Exp $