X-Pipeline Review Meeting Monday 14 July 2008 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
Agenda: Monday 14 July 2008 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
Instructions and suggested GRB assignments for reviewers running X-Pipeline:
[ text ].
Code walk-through: m2html documentation for revision 2301 [ web ]
- We are working our way through xdetection.m.
- Currently at line 107 of xreaddata, which is called at line 0582 of xdetection.m.
- Finished reviewing xreaddata.
- Reviewed loadframecache. Why do we need another frame cache format!?! Request replacing with something more standard. This code cannot read data with a non-standard naming convention(?). We should figure out what the new cache file standard is and switch everything over to that.
- Did not review readframedata: need to replace this with code that does not rely on particular FrameL version.
- Suggest using channel package, important routines are fetchseries and
- Back to xdetection.m line 582 (note: didn't review making white noise -- not used)....
- Line 597: why not set analysisData = data???
- Skip X-Pipeline injection engine "on the fly injections" -- intend only to use MDC method in any published results.
- Got to line 672 of xdetection.m.
$Id: minutes-2008-07-14.html,v 1.3 2008/07/14 17:02:53 jolien Exp $