X-Pipeline Review Meeting Monday 15 Sept 2008 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
Agenda: Monday 15 Sept 2008 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
- Update on conditioning saga: xfindchirpcondition.m.
Code walk-through: m2html documentation for revision 2301 [ web ]
- We are currently at line 781 of xdetection.m.
Minutes:Attendance: Patrick, Gareth, Jolien, Xavi
- New xfindchirpcondition.m code.
- Line 781 of xdetection:
- 781-932 is a big switch block that calls xtimefrequencymap with different options depending on outputType.
- can either get either entire tfmap or just get clusters.
- 839: remaining output types are experimental/developmental and probably don't work. Will not be reviewed. Unrecognized options cause error and exit.
- Three cases where the code should be working properly.
- timefrequencymap - get the whole tf map back
- followup - returned is the list of the loudest cluster for each sky direction within a short time window of a given time
- allclusters - gives everything - should not do this for an all-sky search for a large block of data!
- sparseclusters - as allclusters but throttled to return loudest per second
- clusters - same as allclusters as far as xtimefrequencymap. Difference is later - postprocessing will be done. This is what is used in GRB search.
- Started to look at xtimefrequencymap.