X-Pipeline Review Meeting Monday 06 Oct 2008 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
Agenda: Monday 06 Oct 2008 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
- Starting from line 292 of xtimefrequencymap.
Attendance: Patrick, Gareth, Jolien, Xavi, Peter
- Continued reviewing xtimefrequencymap
- Line 296: chunks were created with no overlap. Now computing
(normally 50%) offset ... this will supposedly make sense later.
- Line 302: numberOfTimeBins seems to be one two few... this
supposedly allows for seams when joining with later analyses.
This is supposed to make sense later.
- Line 360: "ellipticity" is eta -- allow this to be negative
and compute psi in range 0--pi/2 rather than 0--pi.
- Started to review LoadDetectorData.
Will compare to LAL off-line. Note: bar detector names do not
correspond to Frame format spec.
- Note: all calculations are being done in earth-fixed coordinates.
- Started to review antennaPatterns ... convention: psi=0 ... thin wrapper of ComputeAntennaResponse
- Got to line 426.
$Id: minutes-2008-10-06.html,v 1.2 2008/10/07 14:00:24 jolien Exp $