X-Pipeline Review Meeting Monday 03 Nov 2008 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
Agenda: Monday 03 Nov 2008 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
Data quality flags and detector combinations:
- S5 pre-Virgo
- Executive summary:
person # grb_lists ini_files ------- -- ----------- ------------ Tiffany 16 grbs_H1H2L1V1.txt grb_rerun_4det3site.ini Laura 2 grbs_H1L1V1.txt grb_rerun_3det3site.ini Gareth 66 grbs_H1H2L1.txt grb_rerun_3det2site.ini Peter 5 grbs_H1H2V1.txt grb_rerun_3det2site.ini Patrick 4 grbs_H1L1.txt grb_rerun_2det2site.ini 1 grbs_H1V1.txt 3 grbs_H2L1.txt 4 grbs_L1V1.txt Mark 36 grbs_H1H2.txt grb_rerun_2det1site.ini
Code review: At line 527 of xtimefrequencymap.
- Note on converting to dominant polarization frame: png
Minutes:Attendance: Patrick, Gareth, Jolien
- DQ flags and detector combinations
- Total number is 137 GRBs -- all with 2+ detectors in coincidence and had known sky position.
- Only 3 got killed completely because of a cat2 DQ flag. 3 or 4 got reduced from triple to double or quadrupole to triple or double.
- Actually, 4 dead, 1 downgraded pre-Virgo.
- Require: (i) 0s of cat1 flags in -128s -- +128s window around GRB time; (ii) less than 9s (5%) deadtime from cat2 in -120s -- +60s window around GRB time; (iii) 0s deadtime from cat2 in -5s -- +1s window around GRB time.
- Off source: same network combination. Apply same requirements. Off source efficiency?
- Need to take discussion of efficiency off-line. Jolien wants injections into off-source. Patrick doesn't like this approach.
- Code review: At line 527 of xtimefrequencymap.
- Line 540: why is the data windowed? Is this optimal?
- Line 544: was offsetFraction specifically checked to be a power of two?
- Lines 541-559 is tricky but seems correct.
- Note: spectrograms don't include negative frequencies. Only part of a one-sided spectrum. But they are not used.