X-Pipeline Review Meeting Monday 26 Jan 2009 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
Agenda: Monday 26 Jan 2009 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
Minutes:Attendance: Peter Raffai, Antony Searle, Xavier Siemens, Jolien Creighton, Patrick Sutton, Gareth Jones.
Review summit recap [ pdf ].
- Check on remaining functions in /share directory
- Factor of 1.2 fixed-threshold for coherent consistency test in H1-H2 search. Noted that this number is probably not appropriate for multi-site networks. Result of study is that it should not be used in multi-site analyses.
- Efficiency fits -- flare forces efficiencies to go to 100% for circularly-polarized SG waveforms -- this was causing problems. Fixed this.
Code review: Currently at line 630 of xmakegrbwebpage.
- 650: is there a check to make sure that all of the combos that should have been appied were applied? Not automated but it is displayed on the webpage. Done manually before opening the box.
- Note: no test on std likelihood yet.
- We will leave the html output routines (xwrite* functions) to the end.
- Got to line 770.