X-Pipeline Review Meeting Monday 16 Feb 2009 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
Agenda: Monday 09 Feb 2009 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
Code review: Currently at line 969 of xmakegrbwebpage.
- Reviewed xmedianbin.
- Concerned about NaNs. Would like a check on the length of the vectors in the bins to make sure that they are not null rather than rely on NaNs (which might be from some other reason). Throw an error if there are any NaNs.
- Should be an error check on binWidth if default value is used to make sure that it is bigger than maxX - minX.
- Reviewed xmedianfit -- fit algorithm is difficult to understand... not clear what \ operation means. Gareth will send an email to describe algorithm.
- Line 980: Bug: should pull out from medianC not medianA. Cosmetic -- just affects plots. (But these are used for sanity checks so this needs to be fixed.)
- Reviewed xdeviation.
- Got to line 1060 of xmakegrbwebpage.