X-Pipeline Review Meeting Monday 30 March 2009 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
Agenda: Monday 30 March 2009 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
- In the week Jolien has independently verified the detector network chioces made of the S5/VSR1 GRBs described on our network choice page. See the "Reviewer's tests" note I have added to the end of this page.
- How best to proceed on Jolien's request: "go through the GCN entries to make sure that we have the right t/ra/dec given". My suggestion: Ideally we should compare that the t/ra/dec listed on our openbox webpages (see the status page) match what is in the current Swift table to within a second in time and ~0.1 degree in ra/dec?
- Plots of dags (a bit rough at the moment)
- Calibration test with X-Pipeline
Minutes:Attendance: Patrick, Gareth, Jolien, Xavier, Peter, Antony
- dQ flags checked.
- Automated comparison between GRB table and Swift.
- Scripts use glob rather than given explicit filenames of input file -- error prone if a file goes missing!
- Automated check of the webpages to make sure that all injections were analyzed.
- Calibration study: confirm time delay numbers. Tuning is fixed. Injection amplitudes offset by half a step to test the fitting algorithm. Do it with several more GRBs with different networks and different likelihood.
- Plot a difference between V3 and V4 calibrations.