X-Pipeline Review Meeting Monday 15 June 2009 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
Agenda: Monday 15 June 2009 09:00 Pacific / 12:00 Eastern
- Paper circulated! [ DCC page ] (Current paper draft in CVS [ pdf ])
- Binomial test [ twiki ]
- Candidate list [ twiki ]
- Review document [ pdf in lscdocs CVS ]
- Analysis outstanding issues [ twiki ]
Minutes:Attendance: Patrick, Gareth, Xavi, Jolien
- Note: in the cc analysis, more values of p_local are reported. A cc value is provided for each detector pair for each GRB.
- Check that p_local * N_bkgd = integer that is the correct integer.
- 3 significant figures on all p_local in text.
- Binomial test plot: use # for vertical axis rather than fraction.
- CC analysis: needs to be sold better. Note that this was the flagship analysis from last time, and was run again, so this is included for continuity. Not used for upper limits.
- Back-of-envelope calculation to be done.
- Requirement: X-Pipeline technical document to go to arXiv.
- Detection checklists: not really worth the effort?
- First GRB: seems to be a change of state according to magnetometer qscan.
- Second GRB: clear that the null cut would have failed if the autotuning had chosen that cut.
- Spend 5 min on remaining GRBs... look at them and spend
- If we can make a blanket statement about them.