LIGO database tables
Database table definitions
- Current database table definitions in LDAS CVS repository
- Notes about modifying/adding LDAS database tables
- How to propose a modification or addition of a database table:
1. Make a copy of this questionnaire, and fill in answers
2. Send the filled-in questionnaire to email@example.com, as well as to any other appropriate mailing lists.
Pending proposals to modify/add database tables
- Proposal to add coinc tablesproposal_20070418_coinc.txt.
- [Implemented] - Proposal to add 5 columns to the sngl_inspiral table (Duncan Brown on behalf of the inspiral analysis group, 31 March 2004).
- [Implemented] - Proposal to add several columns to the gds_trigger table, and to establish better definitions for several existing columns (John Zweizig, with input from the DetChar Glitch subgroup, 5 May 2004).
- [Implemented] - Proposal to add 32 columns to the sngl_burst table (Erik Katsavounidis for the Bursts Working Group, 14 July 2004); Final SQL after corrections and removal of 'NOT NULL' attributes on new columns.
- [Implemented] Proposal to add complex number support PR3711.
- IBM DB2 SQL documentation (covers table definitions and queries)
Original database table design document (November 1999)
Database table definitions have evolved, but the general architecture is still the same.
- Planning document for the Database Mock Data Challenge (Aug 30, 2000)