LSC Algorithm Library for GStreamer
- Kipp Cannon. e-mail: kipp.cannon at ligo.org
- Chad Hanna. e-mail: chad.hanna at ligo.org
- Documentation generated from source tree. (this documentation is temporarily behind a password-protected server until we get the project integrated with the nightly build system at UWM)
- Tutorials from the Gravitational Waves with GStreamer Workshop:
- Graph of example pipeline, as a PNG, or as a PDF.
Pre-built packages for RPM- and Debian-based operating systems and Mac OS X are available through standard distribution mechanisms. For more information visit the DASWG Software Repositories page (Software Repositories link is also available at left under Downloads).
Source releases of gstlal projects can be found in the DASWG source repository at https://www.lsc-group.phys.uwm.edu/daswg/download/software/source/. The projects are built using the standard configure ; make ; make install sequence.
The latest development version of gstlal is available from the LSCSoft git repositories. The repository can be cloned with
$ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:/usr/local/git/gstlal.git
using ligo.org credentials, or cloned anonymously with
$ git clone git://ligo-vcs.phys.uwm.edu/gstlal.git
You may also browse the gstlal git repository using the cgit web interface.
Links to software required by gstlal.
Links to optional software used with gstlal.
Links to software used internally by gstlal whose authors we thank!
- Bottle: Python web micro-framework.
- pyzeroconf: Python multicast DNS service discovery.
- emcee: The MCMC Hammer.
Minutes for the weekly telecons are available here (password protected).
Ajith P., Cannon K., Cariou R., Crispin-Ortuzar M., Daudert B., Fotopoulos N., Frei M., Hanna C., Hooper S., Keppel D., Mercer A., Pankow C., Privitera S., Searle A., Singer L., Wade M.