LSC DataGrid Client Installation
- Debian 7 (Wheezy), Debian 8 (Jessie) - Client installation instructions
- Scientific Linux 7.x - Client installation instructions
Old Reference Platforms
The following platforms are no longer supported and you are encouraged to update your system to one of the newer reference platforms listed above. Whilst these packages are still available they are no longer supported.
- Scientific Linux 6.1 - Client installation instructions
The following platforms are supported on a "best-effort" basis only, the available versions may lag behind those offered on the reference platforms and any tickets filed will not be given the same priority as on the reference platforms.
- macOS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, and 10.14 - Client installation instructions
- Debian Stretch (Testing) - Client installation instructions
- Ubuntu 14.04, and 16.04 - Client installation instructions
If your platform is not listed above, or you do not have root access, you can build the Globus Toolkit from source which will enable you to access LSC clusters, using gsissh. These instructions are provided as a last resort and will be supported on a "best-effort" basis where possible.
- Failsafe - Failsafe, build from source, instructions
SSH Login Portal
If you are having problems obtaining a certificate, installing the LDG Client packages, or just want to temporarily access the LDG from a different machine please follow these instructions to access the SSH Login Portal.