GriPhyN-LIGO Working Group
S3 MACHO Search For SC04
- Representative DAX made by hand
- First attempt at general inspiral DAX
- Short version for checking syntax
- S3 L1 full DAX
- LSC DataGrid
- LSU helix
- GSI-enabled OpenSSH on port 2222
- jobmanager-fork and jobmanager-pbs
grid-mapfileThe list of certificate subjects that need to be at each site is here.
Some VDS links:
- VDS Quick Guide.
- VDS ChangeLog
- VDS User Guide (Included in any VDS release under doc)
- VDS nightly builds
- VDS releases
For the inspiral run the use the nightly
build after OCT 21st or any developmental release after OCT 21st.
The following files were used to run the S3 inspiral pipeline at UWM.
- Transformation Catalog (For Production the DB based TC should be used)
- Resource Information Catalog (XML) (Text) Pool config file). (This information should be generated from MDS)
- Properties file.
Instructions for generating a dag from the inspiral dax using pegasus.
Note you must edit atleast the properties file and the Resource config file to remove paths which might be for some other user and resources to which you may not have access